Ridateci Megan Gale!

Re: Ridateci Megan Gale!

marek

il 08/07/2017, 16:23

marek
Stato: offline
'It's so good to not be glued to the phone!' Pregnant Megan Gale, 41, enjoys digital detox in New Zealand as she prepares to welcome her second child

She's the Australian model in her third trimester of pregnancy.
And Megan Gale has been enjoying a quiet break in New Zealand this month ahead of the arrival of her second child.
The 41-year-old quickly checked in on Instagram on Friday to tell her 369k fans she had been absent online due to a digital detox.

Immagine

Megan had posted seven days earlier from New Zealand's Bay Of Islands and appeared to remain in the area in her latest upload.

The former David Jones ambassador said: 'I have always made a conscious effort to unplug and take some time away from social media every now and then.'
She explained: 'This last week was one of those times so that's why I've been a bit absent this past week.'

Immagine

'For me, it's so good to not be glued to the phone at all times and engage in life, REAL LIFE, engage in what's around you and be present and connected to the people in your world. I highly recommend it,' Megan told her fans.
Meanwhile, she hinted that her visit in New Zealand was for an upcoming project.
'All will be revealed this Sunday,' she vaguely wrote.

Megan announced she was expecting her second child with partner former AFL star Shaun Hampson in April.
Megan is already a proud mother to three-year-old son River, and recently claimed she and Shaun had been trying to conceive for six months.
The model told Show And Tell she even took a three-week break from work to focus on getting pregnant with her second child.
Megan and Shaun's baby joy came after she experienced a devastating miscarriage in May last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWPPX1iA3za/?taken-by=megankgale&hl=it

Fonte: dailymail.co.uk
Immagine

marek

il 08/07/2017, 16:47

marek
Megan Gale: ‘It was my worst nightmare’

Immagine

BABIES are egalitarians. They don’t care if mum is a household name, or if dad is a famous sportsman; they cry and feed without fear or favour.

Just ask Megan Gale, who found herself as raggedly tired, stressed and lonely as any new mother after she gave birth to her son River.

It was footy season, so her partner, AFL star Shaun Hampson, had one day off for River’s birth.

Her mother was in Perth looking after Gale’s late father, who had cancer. Hampson’s own dad had died a month before River arrived, and his mum was still grieving.

Immagine

Gale tried to soldier on alone.

“I got so sleep-deprived I was a bit bonkers, and was not happy,” she recalls.

“I was thankful and loving the fact that I was a mum, but I wasn’t myself. I wonder now whether I had a touch of PND [postnatal depression].

“I started well on my first month of breastfeeding, then my flow was all over the shop. I couldn’t get him back on the boob. I was berating myself and crying when I had to give formula. I’d pump, I’d feed, I’d settle him, he’d sleep. And when he slept I would pump. It was horrible.”

That Gale sat sobbing over a breast pump isn’t unusual — most mums can relate. What surprises is her willingness to talk about it.

Celebrities rarely share their struggles in this Instagram-perfect era, yet Gale speaks candidly about much that others won’t: her health, parenting challenges and career disappointments.

She doesn’t drip with labels. She eats carbs. She has a broad accent and a hearty laugh. Gale has long been known for her beauty, but her most attractive feature might just be her honesty.

"She doesn’t seem like the same woman who was rumoured to be a diva."

Gale sits inside a luxury private property near Kerikeri on New Zealand’s North Island, watching rain descend on the sweeping cliffs outside.

She is in a robe, waiting for a break so she can run outside for Stellar’s shoot. She looks down at her swollen belly — she is nearly six months pregnant — and declares to the crew, “Let’s just do it. Come on, bub!”

Upon reaching the rolling hills of Rangihoua Heritage Park, overlooking the bay below where her Maori ancestors may once have fished, Gale flicks the switch: she charms the camera, oblivious to the elements.

Once the first shot is nailed, a stylist swoops in to pull a second outfit over the first. Again, Gale turns it on and transforms. It’s like there is nothing she’d rather do, nowhere else she’d rather be.

The shoot done, we retire to her hotel room. Gale has been a good sport since the start of the day — she had pregnancy reflux at midnight, make-up at dawn, a shoot in windswept surroundings and now an interview, nearly 12 hours later.

Immagine

She doesn’t seem like the same woman who was rumoured to be a diva.

Around 2011, there were whispers of temper tantrums and even reports she refused to meet others’ eyes on jobs. Were they unfounded — or has she changed?

Gale sighs and shakes her head.

“[Those stories] blindsided me. I don’t know how or why it started. The only thing I could pinpoint it on was perhaps when I started seeing Shaun, [it] wasn’t long after I broke up with [comedian] Andy Lee. I’d just started doing Project Runway Australia. I had a lot of media to do.

“They wanted me to push the show, but all anyone wanted to talk about was Andy and Shaun. I had to do my job and be professional. I wanted to protect my new partner. I still had a lot of respect for Andy — I wanted to protect him. I was in a position where I had to shut it down. As a result there was probably a perception I was putting a wall up, but it was the best I could do at the time.”

The public was fond of Gale and Lee as a couple. Was she being punished?

“It’s hard to say,” Gale replies.

“We have great respect for each other, he’s an amazing guy.”

“Maybe. It’s lovely that people buy into the idea of those positive aspects of your life, but at the end of the day, it shouldn’t matter.”

The rumours were damaging. Gale describes how the public cooled. “Just

how people engaged with me was different — more aloof, pulled back. People interviewed me differently — I felt like I was being provoked at times.

“I prided myself on treating a crew as one team: ‘I’m not special here…’ [I was] so far the opposite to [the reports], that was what really hurt — ‘I am not that girl, now I am being painted as that girl.’ It was my worst nightmare.”
Gale has long since moved on from that difficult year. She’s still on good terms with Lee — “We have great respect for each other, he’s an amazing guy” — and has now been with Richmond Tigers ruckman Hampson for six years.

There was fuss about their 13-year age difference when they got together, but Gale, 41, says “that all shifted when I became pregnant. It was less ‘a fling with a younger guy’ and more ‘they are a family’.”

She says the only time she notices an age gap is when her gadgets die.

“He’s more tech-savvy than me!”

Immagine

Asked about the prospect of marriage, Gale tells Stellar they have no firm plans in place.

“It’s a really lovely thing to do to celebrate your love and your relationship, but at the end of the day — not that I’m an anti-romantic; I love weddings — but to me, creating human lives together, that’s for life. You’ve bonded in the most incredible way, so to start a family is more of a commitment than walking down the aisle.

“If we do celebrate our love in that way and formalise it and legalise it, it will be great, but I feel the commitment we have already taken far exceeds that.”

Career-wise, the couple are a good fit. Modelling is not unlike sport: one minute you’re up, the next you’re down, and a long career requires resilience.

So Gale can empathise with Hampson’s match-winning highs and painful lows.

“When they are losing [or] injured, especially when you see it happen, you see them disappear into the rooms and you don’t know what’s going on,” she says.

Adds Hampson: “Countless times post-injury she has nursed me when I’ve been unable to care for myself and has been there as a psychological support as well.”

"Gale is not freaking out about having a second child."

Hampson is a hands-on dad, and no matter how tiring his day, always has energy to rumble with his boy. He looks after River on his day off, and together the couple manage so they rarely need a babysitter. They are deep in the parental trenches, and Gale is now encountering some of its politics.

Take playgrounds. Hampson and Gale are not smackers, but will send River to time-out when needed.

“From early on, we disciplined him; we are big on good manners.”

Other parents aren’t as keen on authority, and Gale is discovering the dilemmas that can cause.

Recently, a kid threw a handful of sand in River’s face. The child’s parent had no response.

“If River had done that, I would have given him an absolute earful,” she says.

“I have seen a kid get him in a headlock, pinch him and wallop him, and there’s no disciplining going on! I’m at the point where I want to almost tell off someone else’s child, but I feel that is overstepping the mark.”

The gap between her kids’ ages will be bigger than planned. Last year Gale fell pregnant again; in June, while filming Australia’s Next Top Model, she miscarried at nine weeks.

She decided not to try again immediately, owing to “the worst health period I’ve had”.

When she felt better in January, Gale became pregnant straight away. The first few months were difficult because of their loss, but now the bump is growing and kicking nicely.

Immagine

The couple know the sex, but intend to keep that a secret.

Gale is not freaking out about having a second child.

“People have three, four, eight — humans are adaptable, we get by.”

Things will be easier this time. It will be the off-season, so Hampson will be around more. “Megan’s an amazing mum and took to it so naturally,” he tells Stellar.

“She’s so caring and protective and River’s face lights up when she enters the room.”

This time around, Gale is changing her approach.

“I should have asked [for help] more [with River],” she says.

“We don’t — we think we have to do it all; there’s a level of guilt from handing it over. This time I’m much more prepared.”

Gale begins six months of maternity leave in August. Until then, she will stay busy with roles including Tourism New Zealand’s official ambassador in Australia.

"Gale has long since commenced the transition from model to businesswoman."

The appointment is a natural fit as Gale has a personal connection to the country — her mother, May, is part-Maori, and bequeathed Gale the dark colouring many incorrectly assume is Italian.

“I am a believer in not just doing things for the pay cheque,” Gale says.

“This wasn’t one of those things where you are clutching at straws — my mum is from here, I have an amazing heritage, and it’s a beautiful country.”

May is from the Ngāti Kahu Iwi tribe. She grew up in Kaitaia, close to the Bay of Islands, where her daughter is shooting for Stellar.

This section of the Northland coastline is an historically significant region, and a spectacular one; it was the first place in New Zealand settled by Europeans. It’s also close to Waitangi, the site of the first treaty between Maori chiefs and the British.

Gale hasn’t been to her mother’s birthplace; for years, neither has May, who settled in Perth and married Gale’s father decades ago.

Immagine

Gale suggested a family visit to the region during a last-minute holiday to New Zealand with Hampson and River last year, but May demurred, so the family of three went without her.

“She said it’s somewhat a pilgrimage for her — it’s significant to go back, especially as a family,” Gale says.

“With the Maoris as well, there’s a bit of a rite of passage, checking in with people in the area. She wanted to do it the appropriate way, which I respected. I’d like to try to hold off [visiting her village] until I can go with her.”

Gale has long since commenced the transition from model to businesswoman.

Her career is diverse — ambassadorships, a judge on Australia’s Next Top Model and a business venture that remains secret for now.

“I loved my career ... but it has been hard, and I’ve had some horrible experiences.”

Unlike many whose face is their fortune, Gale doesn’t seem worried about getting older.

“One would probably make the assumption that [being a model] my biggest fear would be losing my looks … it’s not,” she says.

“What scares me more than anything is losing my health, losing my mind, losing my body’s ability. Having seen my dad and Shaun’s dad go through disease … that stuff scares me.”

She is keen to do more acting, and admits the success of Wonder Woman is bittersweet, since it was the role she was set to play in director George Miller’s planned Justice League franchise a decade ago, before it was shelved.

“I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t,” she says.

“She’s such a great role model for women, I am happy it’s doing well. But I’ll always wonder what our version would have been like.”

Immagine

In may, river turned three. Already, Gale and Hampson are being asked if he’ll be a model or a footballer. The answer is no and no — unless it’s something he wants.

“[River] could be the best footballer on the planet in 20 years but that will be his choosing,” she says.

“Shaun has seen how hard it is. Shaun’s body is broken. He’s 29. He’s going to be riddled with arthritis. We don’t want that for our son, necessarily.

“Same for modelling. I loved my career, I’m thankful for it. It has been amazing. But it has been hard, and I’ve had some horrible experiences. At least I am armed with that knowledge, and can guide them in that world.”

Beauty is nice, says Gale, but it’s no substitute for character.

“It’s nice [River] is a pleasant-looking child. I don’t want him to think that’s something … I try to discourage that kind of talk. You are lucky you are appealing to look at. But it’s not the be-all and end-all.”

Photo: David Mandelberg

Styling: Gemma Keil

Creative Direction: Aleksandra Beare

Hair: Sara Allsop

Make-up: Leisa Welch

Fonte: dailytelegraph.com.au
Immagine

marek

il 09/07/2017, 16:37

marek
Immagine

marek

il 13/07/2017, 16:25

marek
'I know already that I'm going to miss my bump': Megan Gale, 41, shares a throwback photo from first pregnancy with son River as she reveals her second child 'may be her last'

The Australian supermodel is nearing her third trimester, as she and AFL star partner Shaun Hampson eagerly await the birth of their second child.
And Megan Gale shared an emotional tribute to her unborn child on Thursday, confessing that the pregnancy 'may very well be (her) last'.
The 41-year-old shared a throwback photo to Instagram which was taken in 2014 during her pregnancy with son River Alan Thomas Hampson, now three.

Immagine

'I know already that I'm going to miss my bump and the feeling of this little sweetheart moving around inside my tummy,' she wrote in the caption.
Megan added: 'This is me pregnant with River at the same stage of pregnancy that I am now. Not long now before I head into my third and final trimester.'

The Australia's Next Top Model judge, who wore a low-cut leopard print in the snap, continued: 'I'm appreciating and enjoying every part of this pregnancy as much as I can knowing that it may very well be my last.'
Last month, Megan claimed she was 'embracing the bump' despite describing her uncomfortable 'aches and pains' and 'water retention, snoring and heartburn' symptoms.

The raven-haired beauty has shared her experiences with pregnancy in the past, including her devastating miscarriage last year.
In a recent interview with Stellar magazine, Megan recalled experiencing symptoms of postnatal depression following the birth of River.
She confessed she was struggling to cope with the demands of her newborn and was 'berating (herself) and crying'.
'I wonder now whether I had a touch of PND (Postnatal depression),' Megan said, revealing she felt 'sleep deprived' and 'a bit bonkers.'

Megan recently confessed she took a three-week break from her professional life to focus on getting pregnant with her second child.
She told Show and Tell that after six months of trying for a baby, it finally happened when she took the allocated time off work.
Megan and Shaun's baby joy came after she experienced a devastating miscarriage in May last year, which she claimed made her nervous about her current pregnancy.

Immagine

marek

il 15/07/2017, 16:48

marek
Popping out! Pregnant Megan Gale, 41, enjoys a sunny park outing in New Zealand after revealing her second child 'may be her last'

The pregnant Australian supermodel continues to work, well into her third trimester.
But Megan Gale appeared to enjoy some relaxing downtime this weekend, in a snap shared to Instagram on Saturday.
The 41-year-old stunner posed on a wooden bench outdoors in New Zealand, captioning the snap: 'Sunny Park Days.'

Immagine

Megan, who is eagerly awaiting the birth of her second child with AFL star partner Shaun Hampson, appeared in high spirits as beamed for the snap.

Wearing crisp white sneakers, tight blue jeans and a white jumper, one of her fans claimed: 'Don't even look pregnant.'
Other followers complimented the photo, writing: 'Gorgeous', 'so cute', 'stunning' and 'fabulous.'
Megan also accessorised with a pink Carrie's Beanies 4 Brain Cancer charity beanie.

Immagine

On Thursday, Megan shared an emotional tribute to her unborn child, confessing that the pregnancy 'may very well be (her) last'.
The 41-year-old shared a throwback photo to Instagram which was taken in 2014 during her pregnancy with son River Alan Thomas Hampson, now three.
'I know already that I'm going to miss my bump and the feeling of this little sweetheart moving around inside my tummy,' she wrote in the caption.

Megan added: 'This is me pregnant with River at the same stage of pregnancy that I am now. Not long now before I head into my third and final trimester.'
The Australia's Next Top Model judge, who wore a low-cut leopard print in the snap, continued: 'I'm appreciating and enjoying every part of this pregnancy as much as I can knowing that it may very well be my last.'
Last month, Megan claimed she was 'embracing the bump' despite describing her uncomfortable 'aches and pains' and 'water retention, snoring and heartburn' symptoms.

The raven-haired beauty has shared her experiences with pregnancy in the past, including her devastating miscarriage last year.
In a recent interview with Stellar magazine, Megan recalled experiencing symptoms of postnatal depression following the birth of River.
She confessed she was struggling to cope with the demands of her newborn and was 'berating (herself) and crying.'
'I wonder now whether I had a touch of PND (Postnatal depression),' Megan said, revealing she felt 'sleep deprived' and 'a bit bonkers.'

Megan recently confessed she took a three-week break from her professional life to focus on getting pregnant with her second child.
She told Show and Tell that after six months of trying for a baby, it finally happened when she took the allocated time off work.
Megan and Shaun's baby joy came after she experienced a devastating miscarriage in May last year, which she claimed made her nervous about her current pregnancy.

Immagine

marek

il 16/07/2017, 17:04

marek
Oh baby! Heavily pregnant Megan Gale, 41, cradles her burgeoning bump while watching the footy ahead of her due date

She's the heavily pregnant Australian model now in her third trimester.
And it seems Megan Gale is lapping up what could be her last pregnancy, sharing a sweet picture of her bulging bump to her Instagram story on Saturday night.
The 41-year-old cradled a hand around her stomach in the photo, choosing to leave her face completely out of the frame.

Immagine

Megan wrote in white text across the photo: 'cosy, cosy couch time watching the footy.'

Adding a smiling emoji, it seemed the model was enjoying a blissful night at home, soaking in the final stages of her pregnancy.
She was rugged up for the occasion wearing a grey knitted sweater underneath a matching cardigan, with a fluffy throw rug covering her legs.

On Thursday, Megan shared an emotional tribute to her unborn child, confessing that the pregnancy 'may very well be (her) last'.
She shared a throwback photo to Instagram which was taken in 2014 during her pregnancy with son River Alan Thomas Hampson, now three.

Megan announced she was expecting her second child with partner former AFL star Shaun Hampson in April.
Megan is already a proud mother to three-year-old son River, and recently claimed she and Shaun had been trying to conceive for six months.
The model told Show And Tell she even took a three-week break from work to focus on getting pregnant with her second child.
Megan and Shaun's baby joy came after she experienced a devastating miscarriage in May last year.

Immagine

marek

il 20/07/2017, 17:23

marek
Ring on finger and bun in the oven! Pregnant Megan Gale overjoyed as she announces ENGAGEMENT to Shaun Hampson and shows off stunning diamond sparkler

Megan Gale sent social media into meltdown on Thursday, announcing her engagement to AFL star beau Shaun Hampson.
The 41-year-old model took to Instagram to share a partial snap of her stunning diamond sparkler, revealing her 29-year-old fiancé proposed at the beach.
'I know you're not supposed to remove shells and rocks from the beach... but I did find one rock that was pretty special and just had to keep it,' she captioned the blissful snap.

Immagine

The blissful reveal comes just months after the couple announced they were expecting their second child with another playful Instagram post.
In the snap shared on Thursday, only part of Megan's left hand was visible raised up to camera with the idyllic backdrop of the beach behind her.

Jokingly downplaying the amazing news, the model edited an arrow into the image to draw attention to a nail she chipped during the excursion.
'For goodness sake, can't a girl go for [a] leisurely beach stroll without chipping a nail?!' the raven-haired beauty began the caption.

As soon as the former David Jones ambassador announced the long-awaited news, her Instagram page went into meltdown with messages of congratulations.
'How fantastic!! So much for you to celebrate as a family, many special times ahead. Congratulations to you both!!' one overjoyed fan wrote.
'Oh congrats, think it's ok to take rocks that weren't naturally put there, so carry on,' joked another, referencing the diamond in the beauty's new ring.

In a similarly tongue-in-cheek post shared to Instagram in April, the 41-year-old shared the pregnancy news with her fans.
'There's a bun in my oven,' she wrote in the capion.
In the playful post, Megan uploaded a photo of a small bread roll baking away in an oven.

'Not quite ready to take it out just yet. Should be fully baked come Spring time,' Megan continued.
Megan and her Richmond Tigers star fiance are already proud parents to adorable tot River, two.
The lovers have been together since 2011, with Thursday's engagement the shimmering crown on their whirlwind relationship.

Immagine

marek

il 29/07/2017, 16:46

marek
'Took my bump to brunch'! Megan Gale, 41, showcases growing belly after announcing engagement to long term AFL partner Shaun Hampson, 29

She's entered her third trimester of pregnancy.
And on Saturday, Megan Gale assured fans things were bumping along nicely.
Taking to Instagram, the 41-year-old showed off her growing belly before heading out for a well deserved meal.

Immagine

'Took my bump to brunch,' she captioned the image.

Keeping warm, the mum-to-be wore a grey sweater with a long maroon coat over the top.
Teaming a pair of Jeanswest jeans with her top, Megan kept her ensemble casual.
The Myer Ambassador wore her hair in a top knot and accessorised with a bag and Quay sunglasses.

The mum to two-year-old River ensured her new engagement ring was also on display.
Taking to Instagram Stories, Megan also showcased her bump from the top, revealing that soon she won't be able to see her feet.
Earlier in the month, Megan announced she was engaged to long term partner Shaun Hampson, 29.

Immagine

Taking to the social media to thank her fans, she also revealed River was part of the planned proposal and Shaun had had the ring designed especially for her.
'The proposal itself was the biggest and most important gesture you could've ever made and to involve our son was the most special part of all.'
'And our little bump was there too which just made it all perfect, I am one lucky, lucky lady.'

Immagine

Immagine

marek

il 04/08/2017, 17:33

marek
Megan Gale sends a powerful message about public breastfeeding with Instagram photo

MEGAN Gale has used a revealing photo of herself nursing to send a powerful message about breastfeeding in public.

The throwback photo from two years ago shows the barefaced supermodel looking into the camera while she breastfeeds her then-newborn son River.
Gale, 41, explained to fans she posted the snap in support of World Breastfeeding Week and to fight the stigma surrounding women who choose to nurse their babies in a public setting.
“I find it so shocking that breastfeeding in public is still so frowned upon and considered inappropriate in many cases,” Gale, who’s pregnant with her second bub, wrote in the lengthy caption alongside the photo.

Immagine

“Women are being made to feel guilt and shame for breastfeeding their child when it is not only undoubtedly the best method to feed your baby, it’s also the physical function of breasts and what they’re intended for.
“I have faced my own triumphs and struggles trying to breastfeed — it’s harder than one can imagine. However I (thankfully) was never told not to breastfeed in public. I’d like to see someone try and tell me not to.”

Gale described the process of a mum breastfeeding her baby as “the most normal, natural thing in the world” and wrote that it needs to be “fully accepted (and) not frowned upon”.
She admitted she was hesitant to post her breastfeeding photo to Instagram and wondered if it was “too full on”.
“But I instantly realised it’s that exact train of thought that is encouraging the stigma,” she added and encouraged her followers who are new mums to post their own photos.
The heavily-pregnant model is expected to give birth to her second child very soon. It will be her second child with AFL partner Shaun Hampson.
In April, she shared the news of her pregnancy with fans in a playful post on Instagram.

Fonte: news.com.au
Immagine

marek

il 05/08/2017, 17:25

marek
'What an honour!' Pregnant Megan Gale reveals personalised portrait from her friend Anh Do after appearing on his show

She appeared on an episode of Anh Do's Brush With Fame earlier this year.
And it seems Megan Gale left quite an impression, as she received a hand-painted portrait from the presenter this week.
The 41-year-old shared a shot of the artwork to her Instagram story, saying it was an 'honour' to have been painted by Anh.

Immagine

Megan was understandably impressed by the detailed painting, which highlighted her sharp jaw line, strong eyebrows and plump lips.

The piece, which was crafted onto a canvas, appeared to be a recreation of a selfie on Megan's Instagram.
'What an honour to be painted by #AnhDo #justarrived,' she wrote in peach coloured text across the snap.

In a later snap, Megan expressed her excitement at the comedian going the extra mile to personalise the meaningful painting.
'And he signed it,' she wrote, followed by a satisfied smiling face emoji.
'What a legend,' she gushed, adding a picture of two raised hands.

Immagine

The Vietnamese-born Australian funnyman's message was hand written in black ink on a section of the canvas: 'For my friend Megan, Anh Do,' he wrote.
Megan is now in the third trimester of her second pregnancy with her AFL star fiancé, Shaun Hampson, 29.
She announced their engagement to Instagram in July, after Shaun proposed in a picturesque beach side location during a brief getaway.

Immagine

marek

il 11/08/2017, 16:58

marek
'Shoes off, feet up, robe on!' Pregnant Megan Gale reveals her glowing complexion as she cradles her baby bump while lying in bed

She is counting down the days until she welcomes her second child with partner Shaun Hampson.
And Megan Gale, 42, revealed her pregnancy glow as she took to Instagram with a bed-time selfie on Thursday.
Posing serenely for the candid snap, a bathrobe-clad Megan was seen lying back on a bed as she cradled her baby bump.

Immagine

'Shoes off + feet up + robe on + full belly = Happy Preggo Lady [sic],' she mused in the caption.

Fans immediately showered the supermodel with compliments, with one commenting: 'Looking beautifully happy and content.'
'You look radiant,' gushed another.

Immagine

Last week, Megan turned her attention to the issue of breastfeeding, sharing an impassioned essay to her Instagram account in support of ridding the world of stigma.
Posting a throwback image in which she is feeding her son River, who is now three, she wrote in the caption: 'I find it so shocking that breastfeeding in public is still so frowned upon and considered inappropriate in many cases.'
'Women are being made to feel guilt and shame for breastfeeding their child when it is not only undoubtedly the best method to feed your baby, it's also the physical function of breasts and what they're intended for.'

Immagine

She continued: 'I (thankfully) was never told not to breastfeed in public. I'd like to see someone try and tell me not to'.
The Australia's Next Top Model star went on to say that she hopes to destroy the stigma for those who wish to feed their babies in public.
She wrote: 'I actually wondered whether or not to post this photo as I had the thought 'Is it a bit too full on for Instagram'? But I instantly realised it's that exact train of thought that is encouraging the stigma.'
'So here I am, in my most natural state, doing what comes naturally with my beautiful boy.'

Immagine

marek

il 13/09/2017, 17:18

marek
Megan Gale: omaggio all'Italia con un piatto doc

Durante la sua permanenza in Italia Megan Gale ha imparato anche a cucinare: ecco il suo omaggio al Belpaese, con una gustosissima caprese che fa davvero gola a tutte le sue fan. Un piatto semplice e nutriente, ideale anche in gravidanza.

La caprese preparata da Megan Gale ha tutta l’aria di essere squisita: che bello questo omaggio alla nostra Italia, paese che ha lanciato la modella e attrice rendendola ancora più nota al grande pubblico. Ora, al secondo pancione, Megan è dall’altro capo del mondo, ma pare che pensi molto al Belpaese.

Megan Gale prepara una buonissima caprese
“La semplicità nella sua parte migliore”: ecco come definisce Megan Gale il suo gustosissimo piatto di caprese, un omaggio all’Italia, paese che ha tanto amato e che l’ha ospitata per diversi anni, rendendo la sua bellezza ancora più mitologica. Ve la ricordate, Megan, un anno prima che scoccasse l’ora degli anni 2000, in una delle più note pubblicità di telefonia? Quegli occhi verdi meravigliosi, i capelli ondulati e fluenti che le facevano da corona mentre volteggiava su se stessa – visto il motto dello spot – e, non meno importante, una silhouette giunonica: insomma un vero sex symbol. La modella australiana, poi, è diventata anche attrice vista la notorietà raggiunta: Vanzina l’ha voluta in Vacanze di Natale 2000, per esempio, e Neri Parenti in Body Guards. Insomma, l’Italia è un paese che Megan Gale porta nel suo cuore che, al momento, è piuttosto occupato visto che deve fare un po’ gli straordinari: la bellissima 42enne, infatti, è incinta del suo secondo figlio, anche se per ora non sappiamo ancora se sia maschietto o femminuccia. Il suo pancione, però, lo conosciamo ormai molto bene: lo abbiamo visto, all’inizio della gravidanza, quando la modella ha dato il lieto annuncio sui social e, di recente, in tutto il suo splendore. Dovrebbe essere l’ultimo mese, questo, per lei, dunque la curva più morbida della sua silhouette, al momento, è accentuata all’ennesima potenza. Un periodo meraviglioso, questo per la Gale, che ha ricevuto un’altra bellissima notizia a un passo dall’ultimo trimestre di gestazione: il suo compagno di vita, Shaun Hampson, le ha chiesto di sposarlo in un modo davvero molto romantico. Dove? Su una spiaggia ricca di sassi e rocce tra le quali, stando al racconto, Megan avrebbe trovato la pietra preziosa che ora porta all’anulare: un anello originalissimo, che Shaun ha fatto disegnare apposta per lei.

Megan Gale in cucina: tra pagnotte, manicaretti e caprese
Non è la prima volta che ammiriamo l’arte culinaria di casa Gale-Hampson: per l’annuncio della seconda gravidanza, appunto, abbiamo visto come la modella sia stata davvero bravissima a fare il pane. Il motivo? In perfetto stile anglosassone, è proprio così che Megan ha voluto dare la notizia, condividendola sui social e facendo la foto a una splendida pagnottina che lievitava in forno. Ma non è finita qui: qualche tempo fa Shaun si è cimentato in un piatto gourmet, a base di pollo cotto in sottovuoto, salsa di porri e limone e zucca e kale arrosto. Che fortunata la Gale, che avrà un super maritino chef. E ora? L’ultima prelibatezza la prende in prestito dalla cucina italiana: una buonissima e semplicissima caprese, con pomodorini, mozzarella e tante foglie di basilico. Buon appetito alla futura mamma bis!

Fonte: mag.sky.it
Immagine

I nostri forum

Statistiche della Community