Need help in English. Customer service. URGENT

Need help in English. Customer service. URGENT

Sheeks123

il 12/01/2018, 09:24

Sheeks123
Stato: offline
I'm trying to contact customer service and the operator on 190 does not speak English and cannot transfer me to someone who speaks English.

I purchased 2 SIM cards while in venice. I did not know you had to keep the PIN number. Now my phone is asking to enter the PIN number which I do not not. The sim is locked so I can't even access the phone number. Please help.

Re: Need help in English. Customer service. URGENT

SuperMimmo

il 12/01/2018, 11:45

SuperMimmo
Hi and welcome on the Lab.
You can contact Vodafone Customer Care by FB or Twitter for your problem.
You can find links on the bottom of this page, on the right.

:thumbup:
E' vero che i soldi non fanno la felicità, ma in limousine si piange meglio!

Re: Need help in English. Customer service. URGENT

Fethry

il 12/01/2018, 16:05

Fethry
Sheeks123 ha scritto:I'm trying to contact customer service and the operator on 190 does not speak English and cannot transfer me to someone who speaks English.

I purchased 2 SIM cards while in venice. I did not know you had to keep the PIN number. Now my phone is asking to enter the PIN number which I do not not. The sim is locked so I can't even access the phone number. Please help.

For that, you can find the PUK for your phone in a lot of different ways you can always have access to wherever you are and whenever you want :tralemiebraccia: :
- by contacting TOBi :gnomo: , the digital assistant that appears in the lower-right corner of Vodafone.it support pages like this one dedicated to general information on PIN and PUK codes. Ask him "I need the PUK" and follow its instructions. This is the easiest and fastest way to communicate in English with Vodafone.it :tifo2: Highly recommended.
- by downloading the My Vodafone smartphone app (the SIM cards were purchased in Italy, so you need the Italian version) and by asking TOBi :gnomo: , the digital assistant, "I need the PUK" or by navigating to the dedicated section inside My Vodafone;
- by logging into "Fai da te", your private area on Vodafone.it :varie1:, and you can try to find the PUK number in there by going under the dedicated section;
- by calling 190 and carefully following these instructions :telefono: :
> wait until the automated voice stops and starts listening for input and select option 1 ("per la telefonia mobile");
> wait until the automated voice stops and starts listening for input and select option 3 ("configurare in autonomia il tuo smartphone e PUK")
> wait until the automated voice stops and starts listening for input and select option 2 ("recuperare il PUK");
> wait until the automated voice stops and starts listening for input and insert the number you want to unlock;
> wait until the automated voice stops and starts listening for input and insert the date of birth of the SIM owner using 8 digits in this exact format ddmmyyyy (eg. 12012018).
> listen to the PUK being spelled out to you in Italian.

- by writing to TOBi :gnomo: "I want to ask someone" for a couple of times until the question "Vuoi parlare con un consulente?" comes up. Answer by selecting Si and fill the form in order to chat with Vodafone consultants. You can also try contacting support over Twitter or Facebook Customer Care as a last resort (they only respond after half an hour from your request on average).
Keep us posted on whether and how you were able to unlock your SIM cards :fortunabuona:.
Immagine

I nostri forum

Statistiche della Community